Tuesday, July 22, 2008

just an update

So now the waiting begins, with my ball hockey done for the year and my ice season still about a month away. It is a really a slow time for me as far as sports go. I am really looking forword to this ice hockey season, with last year winning it all and winning all the individual awards that I could. I feel the urge to repeat as champions and am looking to regain my top goalie award. I know I'm going to have to work hard and start getting back to the gym on a more regular basis.


Work is as busy as ever with Back-to-School stock starting to come in and most of the summer stock still here. I am slowly figuring out the department and getting a handle on things. It's been an easier adjustment then what I had orignally thought. This week has been interesting; work has paid for a First Aid course for me and a few others. It's mostly a refresher for me since mine just expired last month. There are a few updates and a few new ways to do stuff so I'm not too bored though.


Thats it for now, just a short post for me. Until I write again, have fun and don't do anything I would not do.

weedze

2 comments:

Heather said...

I always find first aid courses seriously boring. I know you gotta pay attention and all but seriously, could they make them more boring if they tried lol?

weedze said...

yeah they kind be are instructor was good balancing practice and theory