Saturday, July 12, 2008

Hmm I should talk about pookey more....

So we sit here at 4 am, still wide awake, about to talk and cuddle some more. I'm slowly realizing I love to cuddle almost as much as sex. The long sessions of talk and cuddle are really therapeutic and it helps build our relationship further. Ok I'm sounding sappy aren't I?

But I have reason to be: she does so much for me and doesn't question it; she puts up with my pre-game ball hockey superstitions (mind you she has seen anything yet, wait till winter!); she always edits my blog entries for me (and god knows I'm a terrible speller and my grammar has got to be the worst). Most of all she's always there to support when things aren't going well. I fully believe she was the single most important reason my hockey season went so well. She instills so much confidence in me that I feel I can do anything.

I wanna experience so much with her - hell she even got me blogging! Although, I do really wish she had more outside hobbies that I can experience with her, like she does through my hockey and whatever I do.

Ok, in the interest of time (its now 4:24am) and frankly, I just wanna go cuddle some more, I'll end by saying: "Pookey, I love you, and I can't wait to help you with your goals and dreams and even make little babies with you". (hmm, me a father? ouch!)

Okay, I promise no more gushing lovey-dovey posts tonight no matter how much I still wanna shout out to the world how much I love her.

PS: I think I may try to post something everyday if I get more comments (hint hint?) or Pookey reminds me. Oh, and I may have to get her to show me how to add photos of the apartment. Maybe.

6 comments:

Heather said...

I actually had this bookmarked to check each day but I get totally bored checking and finding no writing for weeks on end so I stopped reading. *guilty face* If you're gonna write more regularly then I'll read and comment more!

Heather said...

Btw, first thing I thought was "oh his spelling got better since last I was here" and then just a few sentences later you said S is editing for you lol.

You two sound almost sickeningly in love...and that's from my 'in love herself' perspective lol. :P :P

weedze said...

yeah in college I was the one they invented spell check for. Its weird most large words I will get but small ones usally Im bad with. I think love her so much cause her youthful poise and the baby blue eyes just knock me of my feet

sarah said...

ha, you think this is sickening? lol...you should see us in public. Positively nauseating. But I love it ;)

weedze said...

oh pookey were not that bad, Ive seen worse. actully sending love notes on msn when your right next to the person and telling the same thing you just wrote is.

dust and kam said...

you two crack me up. I am glad you have each other.

(look at all these comments, *hint, hint* KIdding)

And I totally love IM'ing my hubby while we are sitting next to each other in bed. :) Love it.