Saturday, July 12, 2008

Friday 5

Well, I'm trying out some of Sarah's (cause I know she just loves Pookey) interests so here is my friday5.

I'm new so its allowed to be day late. Ya huh.

What are some recurring dreams you’ve had?
Hmm I've had a couple but most recently its one of Sarah and I on a camping trip and I catch her doing bad things with other people, but never the same person and its always someone who is significant in my life, like a coworker, old friend, or even worse, an ex-girlfriend. It's never someone she was a friend with before we started dating. I don't do anything, just watch and get mad until I wake up.

What is the significance of dreams in telling you about yourself?
I think deep down its showing the insecurities of myself. For the most part I have low self-esteem so this is my body's way of dealing with the fear of this happening. Like they say, the more you confront that fear, the faster it goes away.

How do you feel after you’ve had one of THOSE dreams?
Usually mad. I don't tell her about them because it's mostly something I have to work through. I've never worried about anything that has happened in my dream, but I think that if its in the back of my mind then I won't let my guard down and treat her like the special woman she is.

What was the last dream you remember?
Last dream I remember is; I was at work talking with a friend and my best friend from high school comes in with a cigar and tells me "It's a boy!!" I ask if it was his and he's said "No, it's yours, don't you remember?" and the next thing I see is Sarah with our baby boy. I woke up happy that day and had a great ball hockey game

When did you last dream about something that later happened as you dreamt it?
Hmm I don't think I have had this happen. I've had a few close ones (but not quite) and they normally don't involve me.

No comments: