Saturday, July 12, 2008

Finally!

Well Pookey's finally all moved in. It took us two hours to move all her stuff but it was well worth it. It gives us a sense of family (furchildren only though, at this point!!). Her ideas on how to open my place from its clutter has been perfect and I think I'm finally moving into this millennium. With art and what not on the walls (budget permiting). This last month or so has been very trying for her and myself, having to live at my parents place while the roommate moved out. The tension around here was pretty bad (the roommate and her didn't get along). It also played havoc on our sex life.

It's so nice for her to have stable housing now; it helps both of us get back to normal life. I'm so glad she started going to the gym with me. It's great because its healthy and one of my favorite hobbies and it gives us more things we can do together and build the relationship further, as we get more and more in love. Not like were not there already but I'm slowly learning you can fall deeply - deeper than you actually thought possible - in love with someone.


Ok enough about Pookey cause she will start to blush if I talk about her too much and besides, I have alot going in my life that I want to share with you. After all, its been over a month since I posted - I promise I'll post more frequently.

So the ball hockey season is winding down, we finished fourth so we have a one game playoff to decide who moves on to the semis. This season has been a success for the most part. With the weight I've lost, I have more energy. It's translated into more points, well one more than last season, which a small downer. However, the positive of it all is than I'm getting more chances and I'm not a liability late in the game as I felt I was before. I think this winter I'll work on a few things to get better.


Ok, last point: Work is great right now. I got somewhat of a small promotion - not a change in title but a bigger department. Which translate into a nice little raise of 70 cents an hour (it may not sound like much, but it does add up to an extra 1200$ a year).

Hmm maybe I can finally break down and buy Pookey those flowers she's always asking for. Or maybe that ring? actually, that's a bit farther down the road as I'd like to be more comfortable financially first, but maybe a promise ring is it order?

1 comment:

dust and kam said...

flowers are always nice! Even the free ones you pick from the vacant field! :)