Sunday, July 13, 2008

1 day left of holidays

What to do today? Maybe I will just kick back and relax with Sarah, maybe put on a good movie and just cuddle; it's crappy outside so definitely staying in is the order of the day. Might even let Sarah put on a chick flick ;) Then again, maybe (just maybe) I'll help her unpack - she does have alot of stuff. I didn't think someone who lives a fairly straightforward life could have so much. Good thing it's all books and textbooks and not too many knicknacks. I think if I see another knicknack im going to scream. My last roomie had tons and tons. It was so cluttered in here you could barley move. With my allergies (I'm allergic to petfur and dust) it was a hard time living. I wish we took pictures of the stuff before the roomie moved out. I think most of you have seen the mess, if not take a run over to sarah's blog.


Cleaning that mess took most of my holidays which was kind of a damper, but hey its life and it needed to be done. Its not like I didn't know it was coming. Sarah was great throughout it though; she didnt nag too much and tried to let me relax as much as possible. I do say the place is starting to look great - it's very open, very livable.

Going back to work tomorrow should be an interesting time because I have a new department to run. So right now I'm nervous, anxious, and scared all at the same time. My job duties actually don't change, which is good, but there are more aisles to watch over and the flow of merchandise is a lot slower compared to where I was before. I figure it is going to take me about a month to get used to being in a department where product moves more slowly than one that is moving lots of product out everyday (I used to work in Paper Goods and Chem - so all your cleaning and toliet paper and stuff like that. It goes pretty quickly). Not everyone needs a new vaccum everyday. I think what will help me is the old department manager is still in the store for another couple of weeks. He should be a great help in getting me used to my new department.


Ok I think thats it for now, so until I write again remember - have fun and don't do anything I would not do. ;)

weedze

2 comments:

dust and kam said...

Hey! I am here from Sarah!

I am glad that your apartment organizing is going well. Looks like it was a lot of work - but of course it will all pay off in the end when you have a nice relaxing apartment to chill and watch chick flicks in. :)

Hope your day back to work has been bearable. At least you have Sarah to come home too, aye?

weedze said...

Yeah Sarah coming home to is excellent. Welcome by the way. ttyl