Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Class time

So I have decided when to write in order to keep me on kinda schedule cause if I don't, I'll only post once a year. That time is in my class - it may take me 2 hours or all class to do but leading the busy life like I do and I know my avid readers await my posts. (HA! Another joke!)

Speaking of class, its going well we are almost at the midterm. One pet peeve of mine is every class I'm in there's some idiot that must prove his/her answers are right even though its cut and dry - only one way to do it. (I'm studying Financial Accounting. Seriously, only one way to do it.) Buddy, face it - you were wrong, correct your mistake and get over it. Now we have to spent have the class explaining over and over why you're wrong and the teacher is right. So aggravating.

As most of you know, I talk about my hockey a lot so tonight is no exception. This season has been a weird one to say the least - it started as awful as the last one finished and has slowly gotten better from week to week. That being said, my team in front of me is about the weakest its ever been so it means I have to be pretty much perfect every game in order for my team to win. (And I am far from perfect!) So safe to say it is more of a challenge but it keeps me on my toes and very, very busy on the ice.

Two blog posts in a month; I'm on my way to being a better blogger already!

No comments: