Saturday, September 26, 2009

Horrible blogger. Yes, yes I am.

Wow its been almost a year since I posted.

I have been meaning to write (honestly, I have!) but when it comes right down to it something usually takes precedence, whether it be a video game, hockey or just plan laziness. I also feel that when I write it has to be long and well thought out. With me having Sarah edit these posts so that you guys can understand what exactly I'm trying to say and my grammar and spelling is the worst on the planet.

So my plan is to write more shorter and more to the point posts, mixed in with long winded ramblings. With me having alot to say and wanting to share it with you all and with the shorter posts I can ease the work on Sarah cause I know how much she loves to edit these. I think she has had to capitalize more I's than any one in history. I am also using this blog to improve my grammar and what not. This post really did have a purpose over than me making excuses for not posting.

Hmm now where to start me and Pookey hit our two year anniversary just the other day thinks are looking much better than when we started two years ago.


Now schooling on the other hand kinda hit a bit of a snag when first started my CGA my college degree was good enough to get it. Due to recent changes you need to have a university degree that just means an extra year of schooling. So instead of 34 I will be 35 when I get my CGA. Good thing about it is at the end of the day it will earn me 30 to 50k more a year.

I think I'm going to end this post here cause well its almost time for the gym and the Bulls season has started again so there is plenty to do. cause now if I don't go to the gym I feel crappy and I'm starting to see the transformation of my beer keg to a six pack. (Ha! Lame joke).

No comments: