Monday, March 24, 2008

simple life

Well I've been asked to clarify what I mean by a "simple life". Well its pretty hard to explain cause it is so simple. Does that make any sense? I only enjoy a few things in my life and really until about 6 months ago it was only hockey and my Evercrack. However, Mrs Sap has really taken on big part of my life and really other than those things nothing else matters to me. So that's what I meant by a "simple life".

It's weird I'm not going to see Mrs. Sap untill the 5th of April. This is through no fault of either one of us except we both are mostly living our lives. I am going to miss not seeing her, but the best part about when I do get to see her is it will be at my hockey banquet. This is my chance to indroduce her to my hockey buddies and their wives. I guess its kinda a reward for all the support she has given me this hockey season. I really want her to see the championship game but there are circumstances that she won't be able to go.

This will be my last post until the weekend (well maybe - depends on if I get the urge or need a break) one thing I'm looking forward to is seeing a movie with my friend, cjblue. I've got alot to talk about with her and we have kinda fallen out of touch the last little while. She's been a real good friend and kinda stayed neutral though out my break up with my ex but she was always there for support when I needed her. I will tell you all how that goes.

Oh on a side note you won't have to put up with my bad grammar I've found someone to edit it just for all your reading enjoyment. I just wonder what its going to cost me? Well till the next time I get the urge to write or I need somewhere to vent.

weedze

4 comments:

Heather said...

You two are just too cute together and it's refreshing to meet a man not afraid to say publicly how he feels about his partner.

I dont mind spelling and grammar and I never check my journal for either before saving an entry.

Kelly said...

What's Evercrack???

Lots of luck for your hockey final and remember "Absence makes the heart grow fonder" - although it seems to me that you and Ms S couldn't possibly be more in love if you tried. *big squishy warm hugs*

weedze said...

never have never will but some one like to do it

sarah said...

Evercrack is actually EverQuest - its a game like WoW but apparently more adult? (and in Keith's opinion, way better, lol)

And thats not true babe - we get to see each other on the 31st and maybe before then, but I'll talk to you about that when you get out of class.