Monday, March 24, 2008

a first entry

well I did it I broke down and started my own blog. I guess the many times I read Mrs Saps I get the urge to, but never got down to it before now.

Well lets see im a 29 year old male who like long walks on the beach and my idea first date would be...... oops wrong site! hmmm I don't need that site do I now? ok enough of my bad humor. I do have some interests - namely hockey and my girl. oh yeah I'm an Evercrack nerd (kind of like WoW but SO much better). So get used to hearing alot about those things.

I have always said I lead a simple life and like to keep it that way. Mind you lately I have been doing things out of character - I think Mrs Sap has benefited from this and I don't hear her complaining too much (actually I think she loves it)! However I will draw the line at flowers - I have never bought any and don't plan on it.

Well that's it for an opening entry so be prepared for bad grammar, spelling and a whole lot of hockey and sappy stuff!



weedze

2 comments:

sarah said...

HA! I'll get you to buy me flowers yet, just you wait. You've broken every other "oh I don't do that" rule :P

weedze said...

i still havent budged on that one