Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Alot of things missed

So begins another school class. Well the weight loss I wanted to achieve is going slower than I thought I'm nowhere near my goal but that is OK cause alot of stressers in my life the past month have let to resorting to comfort foods and lack of gym time. I have since gotten back on track. Also my hockey days and times were all over the map - some on Saturday and some through out the week. I really could not get in any kind of routine. Now my hockey is on every Friday with the odd Tuesday thrown in .


Hockey seems to be getting better are team has made a few trades and gotten rid of few of our weaker players and got a decent guy back in return. Our league likes parody amongst the teams and we were a little weak. I still am fighting with my timing; my legs are alot more muscular and I have a better solid core. The amount of power needed to make the save is less but I am still using same power as before so I'm going down before the puck gets there. Hopefully by playoffs my timing will be perfect.

No comments: