Tuesday, April 1, 2008

What a girl (part one)

So I've somewhat recovered from winning my championship - now its back on to living my life. Trying to find a place for me and Mrs Sap. She has been a breath of fresh air to me.

At first it seemed with us it was all about sex, mind you its great sex (actually its better then great, its amazing). I think that has alot to do with the amount we love each other and how we each wanna please the other to the maximum that we can. Even if that means a little sacrifice on our part - no, sacrifice is the wrong word a little too strong for this. It's more like compromise.

Its so weird - with all my ex-girlfriends for me it was about wondering "when is the next time coming?" but with Mrs Sap I don't really care. I just enjoy spending the time with her - laying in each others arms, kissing various parts of our bodies - it makes me all warm and fuzzy (oh if my hockey team read this! Man'o'man I'd have a new nickname for sure).

She has two main features I can't stop getting over (believe me I've tried) and I can stare at these all day and night. First and foremost, it's her eyes - they're a baby blue that just sparkle when you look at them and I can get lost just gazing into them. Second its her smile - it just lights up a room and will brighten any bad things that have come my way.

Hmm, I'm thinking I will talk about her once a week and share some things with you guys and gals (mostly gals :P). Mind you not all of it will be beds of roses, I may have a few rants. Although I can never stay mad at her for any real length of time. On that note I will end by saying I love you Mrs Sap. ;-)


weedze

2 comments:

Kelly said...

Awwwwww that is so cute.

Compromise is the key to all good relationships I think.

Lots of luck for the house hunting!

sarah said...

thanks kelly....

i love you too, you big munchkin :P
i can't WAIT for tonight :D:D