Tuesday, October 14, 2008

My Other Half

Sarah's answers to my questions can be found here.
(Her comments are in white)

1. She’s sitting in front of the TV, what is on the screen?
Depending on which day, from Heroes to Friends to ER.
(Yeah, I watch too much TV.)
2. You’re out to eat; what kind of dressing does she get on her salad?
hmmm depending on the salad, Greek or Caeser.
(True. I usually get those salads.)
3. What’s one food she doesn’t like?
Green peppers, mushrooms or onions
(Yep. It's actually ALL peppers I don't like.)
4. You go out to the bar. What does she order?
hmm Beer or Rye&Ginger was her drink of choice last time.
(Okay, technically true, I switch up my drinks quite often).
5. Where did she go to high school?
which one hmm the only one that I name I can think of is Immaculata.
(Again, technically true. I went to two more, College Mathieu and St Anne's.)
6. What size shoe does she wear?
9, 91/2.
(9 or 10, depending on the shoe)
7. If she was to collect anything, what would it be?
hmm I would have to say books, but other than that nothing
(Books, DVD's and TV Series on DVD. Yep!)
8. What is her favorite type of sandwich?
hmm I'll guess Grilled Cheese.
(Sure! I'm not picky!)
9. What would this person eat every day if she could?
Kraft Dinner or Little Debbie Swiss Cakes if I would let her.
(Awww, so not true. I'd eat mashed potatoes everyday if I could.)
10. What is her favorite cereal?
Cereal? I dont think i have ever seen her eat cereal.
(AH! He's seen me eat cereal! My favourite is Oatmeal Crunch with Almonds!)
11. What would she never wear?
Bikini, or a thong
(*laughs* YEP!!!)
12. What is her favorite sports team?
hmm I going to say the Belleville Bulls just cause thats the only team I've seen her cheer for.
(Yeah, sure. Belleville Bulls RAWK!)
13. Who is her best friend?
hmm I'd have to go with Peggy or Tat. hmm and maybe Kelly
(All true, but I'm surprised he didn't put himself?)
14. What is something you do that she wishes you wouldn’t do?
Play WoW.
(But you don't even PLAY it, not really!)
15. How many states has she lived in?
wanna get technical, none, because we live in provinces! HA! Three of thoses I think, two for sure
(I've actually lived in four provinces. Alberta, BC, Sask and Ontario.)
16. What is her heritage?
Irish
(My mom's side is Irish. Dad's side is hodgepodge UK.)
17. You bake her a cake for her birthday; what kind of cake?
Little Debbie Swiss Cakes with a candle.
(Sweetie, did you even take this seriously?! Get me an Ice Cream cake, or something with Strawberries in it.)
18. Did she play sports in high school?
Swimming and I think badminton.
(Yep, totally right.)
19. What could she spend hours doing?
Blogging and watching T.V and staring at me
(Yep, SO didn't take this seriously. Add "reading" to that.)

2 comments:

Heather said...

In his defense, you have talked about those kraft dinner things A LOT in the past lol. Fun survey eh guys!

Kelly said...

*Please update me* says your poor abandoned blog :P